I was very impressed with Dr. Maurer. He explained exactly what was causing my pain and gave me great comfort in how they were going to treat me. Thank you Dr. Maurer and your wonderful staff!
Dr. Dan Maurer, D.O.
Considered to be one of the top orthopedic surgeons in Frisco, Dr. Dan Maurer provides comprehensive orthopedic care to the Frisco and North Texas area. He combines advanced medical techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to provide a high level of orthopedic care for his patients.
Dr. Maurer is assisted by one of the areas top Physician Assistants, Nicole Godlewski, MPAS, PA-C.
Dr. Maurer earned his Bachelor of Arts from Miami University in 1998. Upon completion of his B.A., he earned his Doctorate of Osteopathy from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2002 and performed his internship and residency at Affinity Medical Center in Massillon, Ohio. Dr. Maurer then pursued and completed his fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, California.
Dr. Maurer is currently the team physician for McKinney North High School in McKinney, TX and Wakeland High School in Frisco, TX.
Dr. Maurer’s hobbies include traveling, weight-lifting, and spending quality time with his family.
- 1998 – Bachelor of Arts – Miami University – Oxford Ohio
- 2002 – Doctor of Osteopathy – Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Athens, Ohio
- 2002 to 2003 – Affinity Medical Center – Massillon, OH
- 2003 to 2004 – Orthopedic Residency – Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas – Fort Worth, TX.
- 2004 to 2007 – Orthopedic Residency – Affinity Medical Center – Massillon, OH
- 2007 to 2008 – Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship – California Pacific Medical Center – San Fransisco, CA
Dr. Maurer is Accepting New Patients
Dr. Maurer is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please use our convenient online scheduling system. We look forward to seeing you.